Registration Cancellation Policy:
Updated Cancellation Policy:
If, regrettably, you need to cancel your attendance at the 2022 Annual Meeting, then your registration payment will be refunded according to the following schedule:
- Full refund if cancellation notice is received by 11:59 pm ET on October 15, 2021
- 75% refund if cancellation notice is received between 12:00 am ET on October 16, 2021 and 11:59 pm ET on December 1, 2021
- 50% refund if cancellation notice is received between 12:00 am ET on December 2, 2021 and 11:59 pm ET on January 1, 2022
- No refund if cancellation notice is received after 12:00 am ET on January 2, 2022 or later.
Individuals needing to cancel should email the PPE Society (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Registration Cancellation” in the subject line and a brief explanation of why you need to cancel in the email body.
Note: We have a pandemic clause in our conference contract that might have an impact on our liability. If the reason you must cancel is due to:
- your country, state, or institution having a current policy against travel because of the pandemic, or
- you have COVID or are caring for someone with COVID, or
- you are otherwise formally restricted from travel for COVID-related reasons,
that would be very helpful for us to know, and you may be exempt from our cancellation tiers and eligible to receive a full refund. If there is some other reason that you must cancel, we would appreciate knowing that reason too, but only for the sake of planning in the future. If you are on the program and must cancel, we do ask that you work closely with us and your session organizer to find a suitable replacement.