PPE SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING – TOPIC SURVEY
We will be opening our Call for Papers on February 1, 2021 for the 2021 Annual Meeting in October.
Last year, we sent out a survey that identified topics within which single-paper proposals might fit. We created the following list from your suggestions:
- Beyond P, P, and E: The Contribution of Other Disciplines to PPE
- PPE: Insights from Non-Western Traditions
- Teaching PPE
- PPE, Sex, and Gender
- Race, Justice, and PPE
- Global Affairs
- Social Norms and Informal Institutions
- Property and Justice
- The Minimum Wage, Universal Basic Income, and Other Alternatives
- History of PPE
- Financial Crises: Moral, Political, and Economic Perspectives
- The Nature and Value of Equality
With this list in mind, please recommend some new topics that you think would be of interest in the PPE community, or that might update one of the listed topics in relevant ways. We will not be advertising for all the areas that end up being suggested, but we hope to craft an updated list in light of your recommended topics.
If you are willing to help, please fill out this VERY short form below.